Take the fear out of triangles!
Let author and teacher Sheila Christensen guide you through her Triangle Patchwork techniques in the comfort of your own sewing room.
Learn to cut and piece 60 degree shapes using a standard triangle ruler and your sewing machine. You will be amazed at how easy these blocks are!
What you'll get:
- Pattern pdf's and Instructional videos for all 35 blocks
- Learn how to cut and sew triangles, trapezoids, diamonds, hexagons, parallelograms and jewel shapes. All rotary cut and machine sewn with no y-seams
- How to assemble the blocks into a beautiful quilt
- Tips on how to quilt your finished project
- Choice of two blocks sizes
- Six Quilt size options from single to king
- Make triangle or hexagonal blocks from the same basic designs
Videos will feed into your library each week and are always available - no expiry.
Once you register here, Sheila will email you the link to the course on her website www.quiltwithsheila.com. Alternatively, you can sign up directly on the website.